Try these simple ideas for giving new life to your Thanksgiving leftovers:
1. Stir leftover sweet potatoes into pancake batter for delectable sweet potato pancakes.
2. Form leftover mashed potatoes (while cold) into patties, dredge in crispy
bread crumbs (panko crumbs) and pan fry in oil for delicious fried potato cakes.
3. Layer all leftovers for a super-easy Turkey Shepherd's Pie.
4. Blend leftover cranberry sauce with vanilla ice cream for a seasonal cranberry milkshake.
5. Dress up your cranberry sauce with some chopped pecans and grated orange peel. Delicious!